Skip to the content
Topics covered in the course:
- Health & safety
- Human hair from around the world – qualities & sourcing.
- Preparing single- & double-drawn hair.
- Preparing, blending, & creating natural highlights.
- Advanced haircare
- Understanding the client’s needs to construct the perfect system using a mixture of various methods of construction.
- Matching lace & hair to various skin tones.
- Creating templates for full & partial wigs
- Creating the perfect front hairline.
- Creation of single-, double- & under-knots, as well as adding baby hair.
- How to create different directional partings.
- Pre-designing & creating your own lace wig.
- Converting a front lace wig to a full wig
- Repairing lace wigs.
- Knot bleaching & invisible knots.
- Consultation & consultation forms.
- Aftercare advice for your clients.
- Hand-weaving wefts.
- Practical assessment.
- Starting your own business & creating a business plan.
- Recommending wig & hair suppliers.
- Help with profits & expenses for the business.
- Help marketing your business.
Included in this course:
- Full kit:
- Training manual.
- 1 year of post-class support.